• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Weight Problems...

I wouldn't call 161 lbs. as no fat-depending on your height and age. 140 lbs. is idea weight for a average woman.
Something is seriously wrong with your stomach. One meal a day is not giving you the nutrients you need. You say it's one Big meal yet you also said you can't eat without your stomach hurting. Obvisouly you need to change your eating habbits.
Get up in the morning and have some deli turkey breast with a cup of mixed berries and some milk or orange juice. For dinner have a turkey deluxe sandwhich with some fruit and nuts if you like and put as much veggies as you want on it-it won't hurt ya to, then for supper bake some chicken with some shells n cheese. Yummm I love that stuff. Or make chicken with a big bowl of salad. Either way those all are giving you your nutrients you need.
Every meal have ya a peice of fruit and 1-2 servings of veggies. And have healthy snacks in between meals. The only problem is you need to eat. No wonder you sit back a hr. with stomach pains-cuz you starve all day and then you eat one big meal at night and sit back the rest of the night on it. Whether you think you need to exercise or not-you still need to.
If you have no fat on your body-then do strength and toner exercises. Get ya some weights-they are a couple bux a peice at walmart-like the hand dumbelll weights, get ya a exercise video-yardsales are always stocked with them and they are 9$ or under at walmart. Strength and toner exercising will build your body up and give your muscles some toning which will also help put weight on ya because your muscle tissue will expand. And before you know it you are lean and mean with a flat toned belly and you're eating healthy. If you need a good diet list-I will make you out one.
Give me your weight & height. If you like PM me and I"ll help ya work a good healthy diet to your liking of what food you do and don't like.
<
Happy healthy eating!!!
Star

Werbung:
Back