• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Pc Has Died

Snowbaby

I'm so sad
<

My pc keeps dying on me. It's so unfair, just right in the middle of doing some big project... *BAM* it freezes, then I have to turn it off and it wont restart.

<

I can't live without my puter!!!!!!!!
<
Would anyone like to buy me a new one please?
<

Werbung:
I have run spyware and AV checks which both came back clean.

It has been turning itself off completely lately, when it reboots, All the cookies are lost. But this morning, it froze twice, I had to press the restart button, but it refused to reboot. So i left it off for a bit.

*touch wood* it seems ok just now. I went through all my docs and pictures, and did a big clean up which has released a whole GB in space lol

It's just being plain old norty!!

Oh boourns, what a pain! I've had problems like yours before, Snowy.... I just got a new computer.
<

Someone suggested I get hubbys old pc cleaned and window reinstalled and take my harddrive from this one and put it in his as a second HD that way I wont lose anything.

You see, my HD is only 20GB and almost full, I think that's where the problems stem from... hubbys HD is 40GB so I'd have 60GB in total if I can get someone to do it lol.

I wouldnt think thats the problem snowy, having a full harddrive (well almost full) can severely dent your comps running, but I doubt it would be sufficient to make it switch off. Perhaps that might explain the cookies problem, but not the switching off I feel...

Sounds to me like a power supply problem, usually they will shut the computer down and do much what you were describing to me. If you leave them for a while, they seem to be fine.... but it could blow altogether next time... So I suggest getting whatever you can off the computer, unless your prepared to replace the power supply...

Note: This is without actually seeing the thing, so my diagnosis could be wrong
<

UDATE: First let e tye the alhaet............ a c d e f g h i j k l n o q r s t u v w y NOW!!!!!!!!! As you can see fro the aove test soe of the keys on y keyoard aren't working?? Wanna know why??? I SILLT A CU OF TEA ON THE LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Och it'll dry I thought........... WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When it dries the keys DON'T work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Note to you all NEVER drink tea at your couter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<
<
<
<
<
(sileys still work haha)

YEY for hubby's old PC parts lying on the floor.... well not YEY @ them on the floor, but YEY @ me snagging the keyboard
<

*whistles innocently*.... Keyboard? What keyboard?! I never saw your keyboard, nuh huh, not me!!

Werbung:
Back