1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Hobbies

Discussion in 'Household, Hobbies & Pets' started by Dark Magician Girl, Nov 27, 2006.

1. claudine

claudine Member

I love books, I love writing them and reading them, I could do this all the time, it's my favorite thing to do. I also really like spending time in libraries and bookstores:D I'm interested in classical music, my favorite composer is Chopin - I admire his works:D I enjoy learning languages, walking in the rain and collecting black frilly skirts:D

2. dashboardc33

dashboardc33 Member

That is awesome that you have so many great hobbies. I love to prove people wrong too. I also like a variety of different hobbies; writing, swimming, scrap booking, sewing, art, cooking, etc. I love taking on a new hobby and interest.

3. jenb128

jenb128 Member

My big hobby is animal care (caring for my pets and volunteering at a wildlife rehabilitation center). I also often get the itch to create something, and my creative hobbies are all over the place. Sometimes I write, sometimes I sew, sometimes I draw or paint (even though I'm not very good), and I've recently taken up making chain maille jewelry.

4. UmiNoor

UmiNoor Member

I've never had a chance to go horseback riding. I'm sure it's a very enjoyable hobby. When I was younger I was quite active too. I played all kinds of sports; volleyball, basketball, netball, softball and many others. I even do cross country running. But now with four children, I don't seem to have anytime to even exercise. But I do have some hobbies when I'm free.

I love to knit and crochet when I have the time. But most of the time, what I usually do when I do get that often little time that I have for myself, I will just watch movies online. I don't even get the time to go to the cinema anymore.

5. Lee11

Lee11 Active Member

My hobbies are reading, writing, arts and crafts, music and playing around on the internet. I am also wanting to volunteer at an animal shelter or an orphanage one day soon.