• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Friend (?)

faerie

Ok, I just wnated some outsider input on my situation and since I have no school today on account of that great ole' TN snow, I have plenty of time this morning to get into the details. So here goes.

Recently my friend, we'll call him Kyle for times sake, told a guy that I've known for a few years now, Richard*, that I'd had oral sex. (A lie) I went with it (because Im an idiot leave me alone >.<) So Richard txted me non-stop and at school would not stop talking about it. So now I don't know what I should do. I don't want to do anything with him...but he's a cool guy and I don't just want to string him along. Or he might be stringing me along and I just can't tell. :umm: I guess it's really funny cuz a mutual friend of ours, Peter* always hollers (we are in the south) "Where are YOU TWO going?" when we walk away together. (Although at the time he was walking in the direction of his girlfriends house at the time.
<
But anyway...what do you guys think I should do?

Werbung:
Werbung:
Back