• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My friend is acting weird

That's good to hear. Well, as long as it's okay...

I got the second blouse I linked in my other thread (this one). It's okay, but I didn't release it had a texture to it. I was hoping for a plain white shirt. I got two more from different places, though, so I think I'll donate the herringbone one.

People at school have gotten used to me wearing my shirts at school. At this point, they just see it as something I like to wear and nothing else.

My "girlfriend" and I have been doing our thing, as usual. The kissing is starting to get more intense. I won't go into details, since it's probably gross. The other day things started to get a little more serious. She asked me to take my shirt off. I hardly got a chance to respond, because she immediately went for the buttons. Before I knew it, my shirt was off. Then more kissing and touching and that was it. Before she left, she asked me what I thought looked hot on girls. Truth be told, I have a thing for those white dress shirts myself. I told her that and she told me she would buy a nice one and wear it for our next "session". I'm kind of excited.

Werbung:
I'd like to think I've made some progress with our relationship.

Firstly, I've gotten several shirts since then. They're all really nice. I think I have... 10 shirts? I love wearing them. I still button them up and tuck them in, but I've gotten into wearing some jewelry over my shirt to look different. I'm thinking about giving ties a try.

Little by little, my friend is starting to reveal our relationship to our school. I think she's tired of living in secret. I'm scared, but I guess it's time to come out.

Like she said she would, my friend bought a nice white shirt and wore it when we hung out. She looked amazing. I feel like white dress shirts suit her more than they do me. She tucked hers in but didn't do the top button like I do, so she was going for a more casual look. When we started our usual thing she told me to start. In the past, it's always been the other way around. I think she's trying to teach me to open up and be more assertive. As such, I grabbed her by the shirt and pulled her in for a fierce kiss. We kissed as usual after that. She wore cherry flavored chap stick, which smelled really good. The only problem was that she started kissing my neck, which ended up staining the collar of my shirt. She didn't care, though, because she kissed my chest which also stained my shirt. I don't really care either. At this point, these shirts have become natural for me. She could have torn my shirt to shreds with a knife and I wouldn't care.

Speaking of staining and tearing, there is this girl and her two friends who have been bullying me about my sudden change in dress style and my little secret (As I said above, my relationship with my friend is becoming more public.) I don't think she knows I'm gay, though. I think she's just making fun of me, which scares me for when she will eventually find out. She goes out of her way to try to damage my shirts. One time she "jokingly" tried to cut my shirt with scissors. She almost did, too. My friend tells me to ignore her, but it's hard to sometimes. She doesn't ever do any damage, but I feel like she might if provoked. I guess I care too much about what others think.

I'll update again if something comes up. My friend told me she wanted to come out soon. I'm really scared. I don't want to lose any of my friends. I told my best friend and she's fine with it, but I don't know how others will take it.

Back