• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Eyeeeeeeeeeeee

thistle

I am never working up a ladder again ! while putting some stock away on a top shelve I accidentally dislodged a ceiling tile and all this dust and debris and crap went straight into my eye !!!

i went to the community hospital............got my eye flushed out but it's still bloody agony !! so I phoned tham again to ask if I coudl go back up and have it looked at again and she said "sorry, we don't have a doctor in at teh minute.........your best bet would be to phone NHS24"

All their advisors are on calls at the moment so now I'm stuck here waiting for someone to phone me back to tell me when a doctor will be up at the community hospital while it feels like someone is sticking needles into my eyeball everytime I blink!!

stoopid bloody NHS 24, I shoulda just got Subby to drive me to casualty instead
<

Werbung:
Lou best thing to do is... if you have a cotton wool pad (the ones you use to take make up off) and some surgical tape... tape it over your eye until you see a doctor.

OUCH!!!! That sounds so painful.
<

Is there not a walk-in clinic or something of the sort you can go to in the meantime?

I got no cotton woll and no tape lol, I have a tissue folded up over my eye which is held in place by my glasses lol

chances are it is just a scratch caused by all teh crap and that there isn't anything in there anymore but I really want to make sure.

And the only place local is the community hospital, and fat load of good they are !! the woman I spoke to didn't even know which doctor was on call tonight so let's hope they don't have any emergencies up there tonight !

<

ok .......

2 hours later they phone me back (I shoulda told them it was asbestos dust lol), I tell her that I've been using eyedrops since I phoned and that it's "slightly" better ie: it just feels gritty now as oppose to the red hot pokey needles I had earlier.

her solution?

Take some paracetamol for the pain and keep using the eye drops

lmao

Why did I bother?

Thistle didn't like my idea to poke out her other one, so she wouldn't concentrate on her one eye hurting...
<

lmao

Tilly? did you know that when i told subby I am covered against loss of an eye/blindness for £10,000 per eye.......he wanted to poke me in the eye with a fork so he could get a big screen HD telly !!!!!

Now feel free to slap him for me lol
<

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thistle @ Nov 17 2007, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
lmao

Tilly? did you know that when i told subby I am covered against loss of an eye/blindness for £10,000 per eye.......he wanted to poke me in the eye with a fork so he could get a big screen HD telly !!!!!

Now feel free to slap him for me lol
<
[/b]
Slap him?

Poke his eye out!
<

Back