• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Miss Thistle

Lottie

Hey Sweetheart, I know how hard you work and thought I would send you some goodies to relax and scoff!
<

Cadburys_Dairy_Milk_Single_49g.jpg

1666.jpg

eye_mask_big.jpg
<<-- Eye Mask.
Mud%20Mask%20Big.jpg

And Johnny Depp to do the ironing!!!

j_depp34_jpg.jpg

<
Love Lottie & Alex xoxoxo

Werbung:
<

Thankies Lottie and Alex.

I shal share the choccy and Champagne with subby while we have a nice realxing evening snuggled up watching the telly............Any chance Johnny Depp will do the dishes too? cos I want to keep him busy
<

Hey Thistle sweety,

Sorry 'bout delay...I eventually go through to Johnny, his PA is a real dragon! Anyway he said that would be fine and would love to do the washing up as extra for you. With a little more scmoozing I have also got him to do the rest of the housework over the weekend AND do your job too!! so you can have time with Subster! Yay!

P.s He asked if you would like him to come along as Jack Sparrow or have nudey in black and white.. LOL!

xoxoxoxo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Subby @ May 23 2006, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi Johnny

Welcome to "21 get the hell out street"
<
[/b]

ROFL!!!!!
<
<

Werbung:
I don't want Edward Scissorhands handling my clothes thankyou.
<

And if he comes along in nude black and white.... He better have health insurance
<

Back