• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Lost

Snowbaby

Anyone been watching this series?? I used to love it on series 1, got a bit confused by series 2, but now am well back into loving it again from last series and this one!!!

Anyone else love it??

Werbung:
Meeeeeeeee !!

We're late starters with Lost lol .... we both missed the first few episodes so made a point of NOT watching it until we could see it from the very start. Borrowed series 1 from my brother ... took us a week to get through, same with series 2 and now we've only just started watching series 3.

Safe to say we're both hooked on it.

Who's your favourite character Fi? I can't really decide but gotta love Hurley lol

OMG! yes! finally! people who watch it! none of my friends do! iv been a lone fan from the very beginning! got to love it
<

Charlie was my fave
<
I miss him so much (lol sad eh?) And Claire, I like her too.

It's starting to get wierd again. But wont spoil it for you. Laura... *shhhh*
<
Sunday's @ 9pm rock in our house (cos Lost's on... what did you think I meant?! Shame on you!)

charlie was my favorite too! no need to spoil it for me! i think we're up to the same place! yes things are getting strange! 'Living is easy with eyes closed'
same here on a sunday! everyone must be in complete silence!

Meh they all whine to much. Sawyer is clearly the best character, given he can be funny and also very bad.... So he has the widest range of them all.

...Though harley has the widest set of chins I suppose...
<

how mean! but yes sawyer is rather awesome! and hot! i want them to kill off kate! shes soo annoying! and constantly messes jack and sawyer around!

Werbung:
ok one more episode to go then we are caught up (how will I cope having to wait a WEEK between episodes?)

I have only one thing to say ......

What the....................?

so maybe not just one thing ,

Who was in the coffin? why has Kate got Aaron? what's going on? future? time travel? Why does Sayid look horrible with straightened and brushed hair?

HUH ????

I don't get it !!

Back