• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Lmfao!!

thistle

Ok so I just got off the phone to my electricity supplier and agreed to switch my gas supply over to them.

I had to answer a few questions before the application came though...

I can't remember any of them except for..

"Are you mentally deficient?" "ummmmm I mean...errrrrrr.........hold on..........that didn't sound right.......do you have any specific mental needs?"

I could not stop giggling, I got put on hold for a minute and I nearly pee'd myself...........fair enough I can see that people with special needs might get discounted rates but I so did not expect that question and the poor guy at the other end of the phone sounded so embarrassed by how he had phrased it.

It's the first time ever I have come off the phone to a service company laughing my head off......so worth the 25 minutes queue time.

OH AND !!!!! ......... for switching my gas supply over to them we got the choice of a reward......£30 fuel vouchers or a night in a Hilton Hotel....

Whilst I was asking subby which one we should choose (guess which one) the phone guy was saying to me... "hey!!! enough of the dirty talk in front of me ok?"

I gonna be giggling for ages now.

Werbung:
<

Thistle, I wish I had seen this thread earlier...this is from MoneySavingExpert.

Npower and Powergen drop prices. Yet Don't Switch, Don't Switch, Don't Switch
Npower and Powergen have joined British Gas announcing price cuts. Now Npower has cut gas prices by 18% and electricity by 3%, while Powergen has cut gas by 16% and electricity by 5%. This is great news yet the site's energy traffic light is still at "Don't Switch". This is because other companies are likely to follow suit cutting prices, so do a comparison now and you may be ditching the eventual cheapest.

Cheapest Gas and Electricity,

oh my gosh, that is so funny. I always get *sweary word* off talking to those people, I'm glad you had a good experience this time

Werbung:
Back