• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Little Traits!

Brighteyes

Last night just before Jack (my fiance) and I went out to celebrate the New Year in, we had one of our usual "Failure To Agree" moments, where somehow or other he always seems able to turn it into a laughing fit.

He somehow or other is able to flick my bra undone with just one hand, and not by going under my top or whatever I am wearing at the time, but just by pressing the clasp of my bra into the small of my back and performing this swift action with his hand.

Now this can obviously be so infuriating if I happen to be wearing a dress (like I was last evening) so necessitating me to either unzipping or removing it completely (Jack always refuses to help me at this point) so that I can hook up.

I know this sounds extremely annoying, and quite rightly would be to most women, but I always seem to burst into a fit of giggles, I think mainly because when I try to look angry Jack just stands there with a huge smug look on his face.

Of course, if nothing else, it does instantly defuse the "moment" we were having, and all is forgiven and forgotten.

I must just add that until last night, he has not attempted, nor would he of course, to carrying out this act since my breast reduction surgery a few months ago.

This just brings me on to wonder and perhaps ask if any of you, or your SO have any funny, strange or annoying little traits in life.

Werbung:
Back