• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Kickety Kick Kick!

Snowbaby

Since Saturday afternoon, I've been feeling little kicks!! Not proper real big kicks, but stronger then those little flutters I have been feeling. :wub:

I feel so proud of my little babba!! :rollbaby:

Werbung:
It's truly an odd feeling! It's like baby is kicking but I don't feel it on my tummy or my back... it's inside somewhere :lol:

Aww, that must be such a neat feeling.

I remember when my mom was pregnant with my brother, he'd kick hard enough that you'd see the shape of his little foot. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Sep 15 2008, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Since Saturday afternoon, I've been feeling little kicks!! Not proper real big kicks, but stronger then those little flutters I have been feeling. :wub:

I feel so proud of my little babba!! :rollbaby:
[/b]

:crazy2: that's so exciting!!! awwww :wub:

I remember when my mom was pregnant with my baby brother..it felt so nice touching the tummy while he was kicking in there..awww :wub: :wub:

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chantilly @ Sep 16 2008, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Aww, that must be such a neat feeling.

I remember when my mom was pregnant with my brother, he'd kick hard enough that you'd see the shape of his little foot. :lol:[/b]
I don't think it will be long until we get that!!

Back