• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Keirsey Personality Test

Eirini

What I got:
Your Type is
ENTJ

Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
1 50 25

ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshal and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader. The ENTJ requires little encouragement to make a plan. One ENTJ put it this way... "I make these little plans that really don't have any importance to anyone else, and then feel compelled to carry them out." While "compelled" may not describe ENTJs as a group, nevertheless the bent to plan creatively and to make those plans reality is a common theme for NJ types.

Shocked by its accuracy :eek::D

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

What's your personality type? :)

Werbung:
Hmm... I think I have taken a similar quiz like this but I will give this a shot.

Here are my results:

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
33 25 1 56

You are:
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality
INTJs are perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes their interest. What prevents them from becoming chronically bogged down in this pursuit of perfection is the pragmatism so characteristic of the type: INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake.
You can be a good computer programmer, natural science expert, engineer, manager, lawyer, entrepreneur, or a librarian.

Wow. :eek:

Your Type is
INFJ

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
44 12 12 56
Beneath the quiet exterior, INFJs hold deep convictions about the weightier matters of life. Those who are activists -- INFJs gravitate toward such a role -- are there for the cause, not for personal glory or political power.
INFJs are champions of the oppressed and downtrodden. They often are found in the wake of an emergency, rescuing those who are in acute distress. INFJs may fantasize about getting revenge on those who victimize the defenseless. The concept of 'poetic justice' is appealing to the INFJ.
"There's something rotten in Denmark." Accurately suspicious about others' motives, INFJs are not easily led. These are the people that you can rarely fool any of the time. Though affable and sympathetic to most, INFJs are selective about their friends. Such a friendship is a symbiotic bond that transcends mere words.
INFJs have a knack for fluency in language and facility in communication. In addition, nonverbal sensitivity enables the INFJ to know and be known by others intimately.
Writing, counseling, public service and even politics are areas where INFJs frequently find their niche.

Source

This was fun! I'm ISFP: Introvert(89%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(33)%...I think it's quite true, I really am an introvert. I'm not so sure about sensing, usually I rely on my intuition.

INTJ
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(38%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Judging(44%)
  • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

I have taken this type of test many times and I get the same result. I don't remember the percentages, but INTJ is always the result. It does describe me.

I've taken this test a number of times and always get this:

INFJ
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(50%) iNtuitive Feeling(75%) Judging(44%)
  • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (75%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Werbung:
I've taken this before and I always get INFP.

Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving
(Introverted Feeling with Extraverted Intuition)

Back