• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Keep having dreams about it.

AngelicDevilTel

So okay; my fiancee and I are over 900 miles apart; almost 1000 miles and lately I have been having dreams that I have gotten pregnant by him.

So here's the scenario, he comes to visit me for a week; a few weeks later I realize I'm not feeling too good so I take a pregnancy test. The pregnancy test comes out positive so I start freaking out. It's close to father's day so I wait until father's day to actually tell him I'm pregnant.

These dreams are absolutely driving me up the wall; of course I want to have kids with him but at the same time these dreams freak me out and what if I get pregnant and we are still so far apart.

Werbung:
Aww.

Well it's perfectly natural to be thinking about it, but try not to let it freak you out. Just makes sure that when you guys visit, you use protection and don't risk it happening to soon. Do you have plans to move closer to each other soon?

It sounds like you are anxious about it! I'd say don't worry so much as you guys will eventually be together right? Hopefully that will transcend to your dreams. Honestly, I've been having baby dreams lately, too, but I'm not quite in the same situation as you. I'm dating a guy but not sure if it's going to work out and just got out of a long-term relationship about four months ago, so I feel like I'm NEVER going to find the right person to marry/start a family with. I'm fine with adopting as a single mom, but it still makes me anxious. I often have dreams that I have babies or kids and eventually those kids turn into my dogs, and I get so sad. So, I can relate to the freaky dreams!

Just possibly...I mean just possibly, your dreams could be demonstrating your need to be closer to your partner and/or to birth something new with him (not necessarily a baby per se). I mean being pregnant from someone you love is a 'bonding period'.

It could...I mean just could be your subconscious communicating a deep need to be closer to him and possibly even, to take things to the next level. Just saying.

These dreams could stem from so many different things. One possibility is your fear of this event actually occurring.
Lee11's explaination is another good theory to why you are having this recurring dream. Actually everyone's comments are highly likely.

Try to relax and not let these dreams freak you out. Make sure when you do spend time together, use some form of birth control while being intimate. It sounds to me as though these dreams are due to your fear of this occurring. Anxiety, fear, and the subconscious are all powerful things, especially when combined together.

Of course I have anxiety about it actually happening that I will get pregnant and he has to go back to KY.
It's not that I'm not ready to have kids, I have been ready for that; I always seem to have a better state of mind when taking care of someone.

With all my medical issues/bills I could never take care of a baby by myself; heck my fiancee and I can hardly take care of a baby together because he is taking care of his parents and I can't work at all. I wouldn't put the burden on my mom to take care of my child.

We have already agreed to always use protection at least for the first few months when he moves out here, which can hopefully be later this year.

Werbung:
You have a "real" worry about that and that reflects in your dream.
And you have reasons for it such as you had mentioned about the financial issues. Maybe thinking less aout it can help you avoid having those dreams often.

Back