• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Justin Bieber and his paternity suit

Cecille

I guess you guys heard about the latest news about Justin Bieber saying that a girl named Mariah Yeater claimed that he is the father of her 4 month-old child. Justin denied the allegations and but the girl still filed paternity suit against him. It has just been reported that the suit was dropped but still a DNA test is to be conducted to further disprove the allegations.

What's your take on this issue?

Werbung:
Ah, one of my friends informed me ;)
This usually happens when a person has huge success. This girl may have done such a thing to take her 15 minutes of publicity or it may have been pre-scheduled so as Justin Bieber be the face of the day for one more time. Who knows the truth...:p

I am not a fan of Justin but I definitely believe that he has nothing to do with the girl since she has inconsistent statements. In fact, there is a report that she claimed before that her ex-boyfriend was the real father of her child. And then suddenly it became JB. LOL!

I heard the DNA test procedure has been conducted so I hope that the truth will come out soon. :)

I'm not a fan of his but I feel bad for him having to go through this but when you're famous I guess crap like this happens...better for him to get his feet wet while he's young I suppose... but at this point I think it's pretty obvious she lied. She's already dropped the law suit and I heard an interview with her on the radio and she was being very vauge about the whole thing. I think she is a nut case.

Apparently I completely missed this one. I hadn't heard anything at all about it. The girl is probably making things up for a few minutes of fame because this happens often (Remember the Anna Nicole paternity battle?) but all those little girls that are in love with him are going to fall over if that DNA tests comes back and it really is his kid.

Apparently I completely missed this one. I hadn't heard anything at all about it. The girl is probably making things up for a few minutes of fame because this happens often (Remember the Anna Nicole paternity battle?) but all those little girls that are in love with him are going to fall over if that DNA tests comes back and it really is his kid.

Right. Allegedly, the girl says that her baby was the result of her and Justin's 30-second rendezvous at the back stage of JB's concert. What the? Can a 30-second "do" make a child that fast? I mean, is it really possible? :eek:

I am not sure if I am remembering it right, it was said in the news before that the girl already back out or stop filing the case. Maybe she was already contented with the publicity she had gained from it. :p
Or maybe her evidences are weak, I do not know if a DNA test was done already. I am not a Justin Bieber fan either and just heard about it on a news in TV.

I've never been a fan of JB, but I also feel bad that he had to go through this crap all because some girl wanted 30 seconds of fame. She'll get her fame, when she's proven a liar from the DNA test. I honestly doubt that anything happened between JB and this girl. It's pretty ridiculous that someone would even do this to someone just for the fame and heck of it.

I agree with other posters that although I'm not a fan of JB by any stretch of the imagination, I honestly think this is just another sad attention seeker looking to cash in on someone elses fame. I'm sure she will get what she deserves in the end.....

Yeah that case is still going, well not the case but her haha. She is still convinced, but her ex said that she sold that story for like 50,000 or something like that. I stand by all this when I say that they are paying her to keep all this mess going. I mean it is hollywood where fake marriages and dates happen so they can get paid more and be in the spot light. If this is all her I am suprised haha, because she is getting paid no doubt.

Right. Allegedly, the girl says that her baby was the result of her and Justin's 30-second rendezvous at the back stage of JB's concert. What the? Can a 30-second "do" make a child that fast? I mean, is it really possible? :eek:
You will be surprised, Cecille. It doesn't matter how long it takes. As long as a minute amount of sperm gets to the eggs fast enough, a child will be created. And since Justin Bieber is so young, his sperm count must be high and strong too since he's a very active (I don't mean sexually) young man. This is presumably if they had the rendezvous. I doubted it ever happened. But the girl was so sure. Perhaps it happened in her dream.

Yeah it is a shame sometimes when people do this, but most of the time they are just paying people to keep them in the news. Last thing I heard about it was that she still wanted a DNA test, another one from him, so we will see what happens. I mean this boy is like a flirty butt, so no telling he could have, but who knows and i have to say who cares. I am tired of them talking about him and Selena really. They act like they are the only people in the world. If I was her I would not want ot be talked about if I was 18 dating a 16 year old. Thats when they started dating, os yeah who knows really haha.

You will be surprised, Cecille. It doesn't matter how long it takes. As long as a minute amount of sperm gets to the eggs fast enough, a child will be created. And since Justin Bieber is so young, his sperm count must be high and strong too since he's a very active (I don't mean sexually) young man. This is presumably if they had the rendezvous. I doubted it ever happened. But the girl was so sure. Perhaps it happened in her dream.

LOL, I think so too. But can males really "come" that fast? Well, call me naive but I don't think it is ever that fast. That's why I am wondering if ever it will result to the creation of the child.

Oh well, I feel sorry for the baby really. That poor innocent one are not yet aware that her mother does these silly things in her name.

I saw the baby pictures and I have to admit the baby looks a little like him, lol. I don't really care it he is or isn't, it's not like his fans are going to stop listening to his music just because he had a baby. I actually think it's kind of funny how it's such a big deal now, like the world is ending or something.

Werbung:
I heard a little bit about this. Honestly I think it's just a girl who wants to get attention from a semi famous artist. Another take could be that Bieber wanted the attention that this would give and thus paid her to do it, or asked her either way. Honestly I think that if he is the father he needs to fess up and be a father.

Back