• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

*jumps Up And Down Like I Need The Toilet*

Tiddlyjen

Look at my signature! Look at my signature! Look at my signature!</span>

<span style="color:lightgreen">Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 2 weeks and 4 days left till mine and David\'s 2 Year anniversary!!!!!

<
<
<
:kissheart:
<
<
<

I\'m so excited!!!

<
\'s away and giggles* :roflmao:

<

Werbung:
JEN I NEED A WEDDING ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A princess bride and her spunky groom. With Fiona and Stewart. Can you? huh? HUH? HUH? HUH? PURTY PURLEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ :flower4u:

Maybe with 1st July 2006 as well???????

<
<
<
Awwww 2 Years!!!! Yay!!!
<
<
<
<
---->>> Jen and Dave
<

I am so happy for you poppet! :kissheart:

Are you going to do anything to mark such a fab occasion?

Well i think Im staying the night at his house on the tuesday that our anniversary is actually on, and then we go on holidays for uni on the following Friday so i think i might be staying with him for two days, (because I couldnt take being at my house with him, mum and dad seriously dont get the idea of privacy)

*dances*

Originally posted by Tiddlyjen@Mar 25 2006, 03:30 PM
Well i think Im staying the night at his house on the tuesday that our anniversary is actually on, and then we go on holidays for uni on the following Friday so i think i might be staying with him for two days, (because I couldnt take being at my house with him, mum and dad seriously dont get the idea of privacy)

*dances*
<
<
<

On the camp bed of course.....
<
<

Werbung:
Back