• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

..job..work..employment

merisplit

I'm unemployed.

That, on it's own could be great..my day is always too short for me and I always find something to do, something to learn, something to read, something to watch..I love photography, love long walks, love going out..everything..so it's not like I feel bored. Sure, people need work to feel succesful, satisfied about themselves in a way that they feel like they're contributing...that's all true, but that's not the main reason I'm moaning about not having a job (actually I sometimes even feel like I could do without that feeling of fulfillment).
It's money that's bugging me, of course. It's not very pleasant to ask for your parents for a pocket money when you're 25 years old. It's not the greatest feeling in the world to know that you can't help them with bills...when you can't travel, and you want to...and at the same time, to be aware of the fact that you do have a college degree, and no one really cares about it(well not anyone, just every employer in town)...like all your effort and work during college meant nothing, and all your other knowledge, that you've gained during your educational period, no one recognizes as useful.

There, I guess that I do need that feelingof fulfillment. Apparently, I do have the need to be recognized and to feel like I'm contributing in more ways than just helping my parents to pay bills...

Sorry, I got rejected yesterday for yet another job..I feel helpless..resigned even..I mean, I'm writing yet another job application..It feels like Sisyphus task...

Werbung:
Thx..but I really hate those applications and stupid job interviews!!
<

I got rejected again:(
Nothing strange but this time I was informed about the rejection in an sms. Can you believe that? Ok, I was also invited on a job interview the same way - in an sms. But still, don't you find it strange?

Werbung:
If anyone told me this, I wouldn't believe it....
You all know that I've become a part - time journalist. I have to be there every day from 9am to about 3 pm, sometimes sooner, sometimes later..although being employed in the biggest regional papers, writnig city columns is a quite stressful job, it seems that I am doing great..every day I have articles published, and then...Friday morning I get a phone call...a lawyer saw my profile on the Employment Service pages...and decided to talk to me..so I did..I haven't heard from him since, so I thought who cares, right? And then today he informed me that I'd got the job...

So basically, I'm terribly, terribly happy
<

Back