• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Jellybaby's 28 Week Check-up!

Snowbaby

All is well :tiddlyjen:

She took my bloods, to test for iron, antibodies and something else which I can’t remember. Then she wanted to check bump and baby, so I hopped up on the bed, and she said “oooh you have a very very neat bump”… :ummm: way to scare a girl…

She had a good prod and figured baby is head down, after her poking of baby’s head, baby gave a HUGE kick, the m/w got a shock “ooh you didn’t like me touching your head, did you!!” :lol: She said despite bump being little, it’s all baby so she was completely happy. Heartbeat is perfect. :love:

She asked if I am getting at least 10 movements in a 24hr period… I said, umm yeah try 10 in 1 hour :rarayell:

Back in 4 weeks, then it’s every 2 weeks thereafter.

Werbung:
How exciting!!! I'm glad everything is going well. Do you know what you're having? What about names??

our hospital doesn't tell the gender, but we're both happy to wait until the birth. We have a few names in mind but nothing set in stone as yet, I'm sure you know how often names change :lol:

Lol I certainly do! Benjamin was nameless for 2 days after he was born! I think waiting is great, it is one of those few surprises in life.

Werbung:
Back