• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

its too early...

BabyCakes

so im up at 4:50 in the morning my time (Colorado) and i can't go back to sleep. checkin' up on the forum and already on my 2nd cup of tea...

so i guess i'll start this, what are some of your morning routines? :p

Werbung:
I get up pretty early (5:50 am) and - I have to confess - am a slave to the PC, even at this time :(

I get up at about 4:30 each morning, do my hair and makeup then get my lunch ready. I scoop the litter boxes and get them fresh food and water then I am out the door by 5:30.

Wow, that is an early start Luv2write. I am up between 6 and 7 am. Depends on the kids schedule that day and what we have going on. Get up and do my workout and then get our day started.

My mornings vary, but usually up by 7 am. We have breakfast and get our chores done. Then we start school. My little ones are home schooled. :)

Oh a Colorado person. I love Colorado, though I've only been there once. I'm not into coffee, though.

I get up around 8 am with the same routine--I wash my face and underarms (or take a shower), brush my teeth, put on deodorant, get dreassed, put on my makeup, eat breakfast while checking my emails, let the dogs out to go potty, then I go to work. Pretty boring, huh?

Wake up kids
Take daughter to poty
Change sons diaper
Get them something to drink and light snack while I make beds and pick up rooms
Make breakfast
Get myself ready for the day
Not in any particular order LOL

Indeed, you woke up too early!
By the way, did you sleep very early last night?
As for me, i woke up earlier this morning too, its about 6am when i woke up. Normally i would wake up at about 7 am, lol.
I got up and went to buy breakfast. When i came back i found they all got up.
We had breakfast as fast as we could and left for school or work.
Time is limited in every morning.

My morning routine is to lay in bed for a few minutes watching telly, then having to get up and get ready. TV comes first obviously.

Well I am not a morning person at all. But when I do wake up...I may just jump straight on my computer..Then shower, wash my face and brush my teeth later on. Or sometimes I just lie in bed and watch my boyfriend on the internet for a little while. Then I head back to bed. Lol. Every day is somewhat different.

Werbung:
Mine is easy. Make a quick breakfast for my husband and me. Fix the bed while he's still in the shower. Sweep my floor. And then check my mails.:D The rest of my chores varies from then on.

Back