• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Is Something Bothering You?

Chantilly

One of the senior managers here comes into my office every 5 minutes asking for something. Then after several times of asking me to do things, he'll come into my office again to ask me about the FIRST thing he wanted.

... sorry, didn't have time to do it as I was too busy talking to you every couple of minutes! Grr.

He does this EVERY DAY. Thank goodness he works from home Mondays and Fridays.

Werbung:
fed up of people not behaving like they used, to hating the way my parents are thinking lately... SCHOOL

Having slept less than an hour last night and having to be at work.
<

Something that's ever so slightly bothersome - I'm meant to have a 50/50 split with my sister for the car. Lets see when she has it
Monday, tuesday, thursday mornings for aqua jogging. Monday nights for rotary, tuesday nights for netball, wednesday nights for something I don't even know what but she's got it.

Now lets see when I have it
Sunday nights for the flat shop.

Hmmm.

ETA: Oh and Saturdays for farmers market and aqua jogging again.

Oh and how about we had a roster for emptying the dishwasher but I unloaded it out of my turn, twice maybe, so someone took it down and was like "Oh, well, there's no point in having it if we aren't all going to do it proper..." Cos people get annoyed when I unload the dishwasher at 8am before I've given anyone else a chance to do their flat duty (fair enough, I'll admit). But THEN we make a new roster, I promise I'll behave but no one notices it and one comment is "So when we don't have a roster, you don't do it at all?" Like it's suddenly MY responsiblity when we're not sure it's fair! AND, I pointed out that it's there...yesterday, mid-morning and it's now 6.20pm and the next person on the list (not the one making snarky comments but the other) hasn't done it yet, there are no more dishes in the cupboards, they're all in the dishwasher or dirty on the bench, taking about a third of the bench space cos we have the teensiest kitchen in the world.

GAH!!! *headwall repeatedly* And I can't ask the flatmate to do it cos they get very very sensitive if anyone implies they're incapable of doing something under their own initiative and then they'd be seething for months to come (honestly, I don't think 'months' is an exaggeration"

I'm with you on the dishes issue Potty. I normally wash our dinner dishes as soon as I finish eating dinner. Hubby will come through just as I'm washing the last plate and he'll tell me off cos he "was going to do them". So next night I'll leave them and they'll still be there the following morning!!

I hate having dishes in the sink, it's the one area of the kitchen that "looks" messy and dirty when dishes are piled up!
<

YES!!!! It's so not that hard to do it straight after. Snarky flatmate just reminded lazy flatmate to undo the dishwasher and I was thinking "oh god, don't say it, don't say it, it'll be another 2 days if you do....

PS I love them both to pieces....just thought I'd add that in, they aren't bad people hah.

Yes. I think some girl has revealed my biggest secret.
<
oh yea i hate doing dishes. Espeially the pots. Grrrrr! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! TOMAROW IS MY TURN!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Werbung:
Back