• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Indecisiveness

digitalbrew

Are you fickle-minded?

Yesterday, I decided to ship the phone I purchased to the online store I bought it from. In a heartbeat, I didn't think twice to prepare all the necessary documents and phone box complete with all its accessories to have it shipped to the online store. Within 30 minutes, I was done and the package was on its way to the courier. That was about 4:30 PM in the afternoon.

By 6:30PM, I was browsing online about customer return experiences with this site and read that even though their sales and shipping were alright, their after sales service was unreliable. By 7 PM, I went through their store and found out that the page for the item was gone! I tried searching it again and again but couldn't find any signs that it existed. It's as if they specifically took it out for some reason. By 7:05, I called the courier service and requested for the package not to be sent to the store's warehouse anymore. By 8, the package was back in my hands and I was reinstalling everything all over again.

Not once have I regretted my decision to pull it out.

Care to share your experiences?

Werbung:
Unfortunately I'm very fickle-minded...but only when it comes to shopping;) . Sometimes I save to buy a dream dress for a month, I finally buy it and then...I don't like it anymore:( . It's good thing most of the shops allow you to return clothes if you didn't wear them.

Back