• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I'm Melting....

It got upto 97f this afternoon, thats 36c and oh my god its still hot now at 23.24 pm! It's 78f/26c. I won't get much sleep tonight. Still love the heat though. Just wish I had a/c in the house!

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lottie @ Jul 19 2006, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have a great tip!! Freeze a big bottle of water and then place is infront of a fan and voila a nice cold breeze!
It works too...
<
[/b]
WHat a good idea, I must try it!!

We took the duvet off our bed last night and replaced it with just a sheet.... sooooo much better!!!!! It's dull here this morning, although still warm, forecast is for showery rain.
<

I have discovered something horrible...

Subby stole the sunshine...

he is an aussie blokey and he took the aussie sun with him to scotland and now thisty and snowy and lottie and acg have the sun and i have cold!!

It was 10c... TEN DEGREES CELCIUS(!!!!!!!) while i was walking home!!!

<
subby put it in a box and air mail it back to jenna!
<
i dont like this cold
<

We had the worst thunderstorm I've ever seen two nights ago. The lightning was just constant and the power went out at my parents house for a couple of hours.... then the next day the heat and humidity fought back in full force with the temp at 36 C.... but with the humidity it felt like 47! It was like the tropics, I'd never felt anything so hot.

Today is not so bad... less hot but still just as humid.

Holy crap! Dot's not in Kansas anymore!

Holy crap, we have Tornado warnings

Halton Hills - Milton
3:38 PM EDT Wednesday 2 August 2006
Tornado warning for
Halton Hills - Milton continued

Persons in or near this area should be on the lookout for adverse weather conditions and take necessary safety precautions. Watch for updated statements.
Please refer to the latest public forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through your local radio and television stations or Weatheradio.

Burlington - Oakville
Tornado warning for
Burlington - Oakville continued

Persons in or near this area should be on the lookout for adverse weather conditions and take necessary safety precautions. Watch for updated statements.
Please refer to the latest public forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through your local radio and television stations or Weatheradio.
Watches
Caledon
Tornado watch for
Caledon continued

Mississauga - Brampton
Tornado watch for
Mississauga - Brampton continued

No worries, they have now been downgraded to sever thunderstorm warnings. Its dark and windy right now but we are groovy

Werbung:
Back