• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

If you would be given a chance...

Cecille

If you would be given a chance to look like a celebrity, who would you choose to be?

I probably would choose to be a look alike of Nicole Scherzinger or Anne Hathaway. Their facial and other physical features really look good for me.

And you? ;)

Werbung:
Emma Stone...I think she is really pretty...I like her better with red hair though...so if I could look like her with red hair, that would be awesome. :)

I would like to look like the Korean Actress Shih Min Ah.. I really love her face, all the features and the smile that is really captivating.

shin.jpg

It would simply have to be Jennifer Aniston, she is just so beautiful, gorgeous hair, fabulous butt and of course an absolutely ("die for") stunning figure.

Grrr.....It just makes me go sooooooooooooooooooooooo green with envy. :mad:

220px-MirandaKerrHSAug2011.jpg
220px-Audrey_Hepburn_Tiffany%27s_3.jpg

Does it have to be a current celebrity? Because my all-time favourite look is Audrey Hepburn - cool, classy, beautiful and a hint of the mysterious ... for a current celebrity I'd have to go for Miranda Kerr.

Alicia Silverstone for me since we do have same face shape. And another same feature was the big forehead. lol

Alicia-Silverstone-14.JPG

Werbung:
XXX.jpg

Tarja Turunen from Nightwish... <3 I wish I looked like her, she is so sexy and is an awesome singer!

Back