• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

If you have a Boyfriend you NEED to read this!!!!

Mine is 4 years older than me, agree for the statement elder guys know more style and fun ^^

Werbung:
Younger, older, depends on the individual, and how adventerous they are in the bedroom. I've been with younger guys who were fantastic! But they were also game for anything, and loved experimentation. Life is short. Embrace your kinky side! ;)

I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 24, we're both virgins though. We plan to lose it this summer sooooo this would be pretty awkward but fun :p. I can already see the outcome though. He's a bit of a bad boy and he's a fighter so I'm looking forward to that strength in bed :D

But more than ever, younger men are immature. So it's like having another son that you have to guide and look upon. But he is sweet and caring anyway.
I guess younger men can be immature but there are those that can be even more mature than older men. My husband is close to five years older than me and I married him when he was in his late twenties. He's as childish as they come. He wants me to give him my full attention all the time even though we already have four children. It's like having five children to take care of.

My honey (we would be married but I got so burned on my first divorce I may never remarry) is only 3 years older then me. I was in my late 20s when we met. My ex husband was the furthest from my age that I had ever been with and he was 6 years older. So I am not great at knowing which is better :)

I have been with an older man, one my own age and younger (albeit, not at the same time!). I must say that I found that it was not so much age as ability that defined the experience. I like a bit of a bad boy in the bedroom, so if he is willing to play games with me, the fun begins.

The partner I have now is 6 years younger than me, and he is a demon in the bedroom.

Werbung:
Back