• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

If you had to stereotype yourself (Like a high school)..

Jpixie

[Head-note: This is in no way to stereotype anyone! Just a bit of fun and conversation!]
What stereotype would it be? Why do you think you'd fit into that stereotype? Though stereotypes are typically not accurate, Statistics and studies show that sometimes they do represent some facts. (Source-wikipedia.) I think it's maybe a tiny bit accurate in the whole "Birds of a feather, flock together" Aspect.

I think for me there would be a few different stereotypes that I could possibly fit into, mostly due to the fact that I like to change the way I dress or act depending on the situation that I'm in at the time. That's not to say that I'm not being myself, I think that I enjoy having such different styles everyday and in turn it counts as being myself.

Typically, I fit in well with Goth, Punk, and Cyberpunk because I was one in high school and since then I've carried it into my adulthood by going to the local goth club every week. I love how open people are there in their lifestyles and how I've never met one to Jugde anyone there.

If you count my hobbies, I would be a geek. I'm very into all things geek and frequent comic/anime/video game conventions. Again, I love it because I have never met one to judge at these events and out of my friends they are very open minded.

At home though, I'm a bit of a country girl, I've lived in Texas my entire life and fancy blue jeans and a T-shirt most of the time. I love trucks and mud-riding, BBQ and being outside.

How about you?

Werbung:
This is a difficult question! I really don't know what stereotype fits me the best. I tink that people who have never talked to me and judge me only by my appearance may think that I'm a sweet girly girl because I look very young and delicate. They don't know how dark my personality is nor that I spend time reading Kierkegaard:p

Werbung:
If I could only choose one category I'd say preppy. My go to outfit would be skinny jeans, a polo or blouse, a cardigan and riding boots or loafers. I'll also admit that I'm a fan of J Crew, Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Hermes, Tory Burch, Louis Vuitton ect... My preppy style doesn't come from my friends though, I was inspired from a young age by my European grandfather who always dressed smartly and put thought into his outfits. ;) He is also the perfect gentleman and treats everyone he meets with kindness and respect.

Growing up I never saw myself as preppy though, even though I went to a private school and went horse riding every week and to the Opera, theater or ballet every month with my grandparents. I was a bit of a goody two shoes and placed a lot of emphasis on academics. I even took extra classes and went to a camp for economics students. So I guess I'm a bit of a nerd too. My favorite subject was web design and to this day I still love sci fi and playing video games.

If I could pick multiple stereotypes I'd say I say I was a nerd, book worm, prep, drama geek, girly girl and a gamer. :)

Back