1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Want One Of These

Discussion in 'Household, Hobbies & Pets' started by Potholer, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Potholer

Potholer Active Member

[​IMG]

Oh man they look hilarious. When I'm back from being a wandering gypsy-like person, I'm gonna get one to be friends with the rabbits. Apparently they poop in one corner like rabbits do so I don't think it would be too much trouble to house train. Don't they look hilarious??

they crack me up. I wish the local pet stores had them to play with.

2. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

One of the girls I work with has 2 of these and she loves them, they have their own little personalities! Very house-trainable!

3. Potholer

Potholer Active Member

Awesome! Sounds just like rabbits, I want to get a white one so I can have a big black rabbit, a smaller grey rabbit and then an even smaller white chinchilla (6pounds, 3 pounds, 1.5pounds, I looked up average chinchilla weight and I know Lucius and Houdi weigh that much - how well does that work!)

Apparently they live up to 30 years or something! But the average is heaps lower but still, crazy

4. Luv2write

Luv2write Member

They are really cute. I have 8 cats though so I am sure that my cats would look at it like a big rat and try to eat it.