• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Want One Of These

Potholer

chinchilla.jpg

Oh man they look hilarious. When I'm back from being a wandering gypsy-like person, I'm gonna get one to be friends with the rabbits. Apparently they poop in one corner like rabbits do so I don't think it would be too much trouble to house train. Don't they look hilarious??

they crack me up. I wish the local pet stores had them to play with.

Werbung:
One of the girls I work with has 2 of these and she loves them, they have their own little personalities! Very house-trainable!

Awesome! Sounds just like rabbits, I want to get a white one so I can have a big black rabbit, a smaller grey rabbit and then an even smaller white chinchilla (6pounds, 3 pounds, 1.5pounds, I looked up average chinchilla weight and I know Lucius and Houdi weigh that much - how well does that work!)

Apparently they live up to 30 years or something! But the average is heaps lower but still, crazy

Werbung:
They are really cute. I have 8 cats though so I am sure that my cats would look at it like a big rat and try to eat it.

Back