• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Love My Winter Boots!

SuperChic

In the late fall I bought these trendy snow boots for my footsies. They are called valenki and they are super warm/comf. The part I like best about them is that the rubber soles come off, so when i walk in the house I can actually leave the boots on and keep my feet warm and only take off the messy soles to keep from tracking stuff into the house. Really ingenious! I wind up wearing them around the house every morning and evening.

When they were first recommended to me by a friend, I thought they were a little steep in price, but I'm so glad I listened to her and bought them. It's the best gift I've given myself in awhile. Plus there is a discount code for 10% off on the website. It's AKADC2008. The website is www.akaculture.com

Happy Holidays everybody. I hope you love these as much as i do!
4781-L.jpg

Werbung:
Well they look funky! I've never been a "welly boot" type person... but they are the trendy equivelent! Nice!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Dec 9 2008, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well they look funky! I've never been a "welly boot" type person... but they are the trendy equivelent! Nice![/b]

Yeah, they're funky, that's true. I feel conspiratorial when I wear them, like I should be drinking vodka, smoking cigarettes, grimacing and talking in hushed tones. They're really POWER boots, giving me that sense of authority that only cool clothing can give you. I feel taller in them.

Re: I Love My Winter Boots!

They are nice in their way, very unusual.
But anyhow I like my uggs.

Werbung:
Re: I Love My Winter Boots!

These boots are awesome. It is seeming to be very comfortable. I loved it. I suggest to make it more trendy and beautiful by en-trolling some colorful warm cloth. Also you can attach, knit and paint some designs on it.

Back