• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I just found this incredible website!

Werbung:
That would have been helpful when I was in school but nice to now there's a resource out there. Kind of like your own tutor.

Nice! This would be a big help for poor Math students like me when I was still studying, LOL! But I was not that poor, honestly. In fact, my Math grades were just on average.

Anyways, I think this site is awesome. I would probably have my kids watch their video tutorials so that they will gain additional knowledge. Thanks!

Certainly, it's great help for children who go to school. So, you'd better show it to your kids. Apart from that, it's really educational for all mothers, too. It's for all tastes, from math to art ;)

I don't know if it's possible but I think that this thread should be moved to the "School & College" category. So, I ask for some help from the administrators :) Thank you.

I don't know if it's possible but I think that this thread should be moved to the "School & College" category. So, I ask for some help from the administrators :) Thank you.

Done....

Yikes, I wish they had that when I was a kid. Then again, I wish we had the Internet when I was a kid lol. But that really would have come in handy. I hope people appreciate what they have these days.

WOW! A big thanks for the share --> I opened the site and it was like I came home!! Lol. It is such an awesome resource, and as a teacher myself...wow, I can use this in classrooms etc. I am always on the lookout for fresh new takes on things...I am wowing too much but yeah, thank you. Mwah!

Wow that is very helpful actually. I like the site, i may have to use it if I end up doing a few more history classes in college. Well thank you for sharing, because everyone needs some type of information to help them out with certain things. I am glad that it is something you will use for a while. I have to say that even though you are not in school it is still nice to learn a few things.

Werbung:
I use this a lot for my studying. They also have an app for iPhone,(not sure about Android.) It is also free they have so many videos for different subjects. I was unaware of the actual website though. Thanks for posting.

Back