• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Have Had A Car Accident...

Lottie

I am okay and so is Alex and the car apart from a little bump.

Okay so there I am queuing to get out of this road and I notice in my rear view mirror the woman behind me fiddling about with her bag and paying no attention to the road ahead. I just knew she was going to bump into me.... and that she did! It was a big bump too, I got thrown forward in my seat.
So I pull the car over and get out and she does the same. I say to her I saw what you were doing why weren't you paying any attention? I would like you details now please. To that I got a tirade of verbal abuse, she came right up to my face, i thought she was going to smack me one. So I diffused the situation and said I don't want an argument I just want your details. To that she started fing and blinding telling me I didn't know what her life was like blah blah blah and getting increasingly abusive.
At this point I knew she was ready to hit me one and so I clocked her registration number and got back in my car and locked the doors. I was waiting for her to give me her details in the process....
Instead she got back in her car and drove off!!!!!
So I called the police and told them what had happened giving them her reg no. and the model and colour of the car. It is a criminal offense not to give your details at a scene of an accident and now the police are out looking for her car, well thats what they have told me anyway.

Anyhoo what do I expect really...this is London after all where road rage is rampant and everyone drives like an idiot!!

I hope they find her and book her! Stupid ______ !!!!!!!!

Rant over! Hmmm i feel calm again.

Thanks for listening. :kissheart:

Werbung:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! Did she even notice the baby? Did she even ask "are you and your baby ok?"

What a stupid BLEH!!!!!!! I have had this happen to me before Lottie. Make sure if you have ANY pain that you get checked over by your GP. You could have whiplash. Did Alex get a fright? I bet you did.

*send bigs snuggly huggles*
<

<
Thankyou to both of you for listening.
<

No Snowy she never even asked if me or Alex were okay. I did get a huge shock and actually I now have a very bad headache. If I had not been wearing a seatbelt I think it would have been alot worse. I always wear my seatbelt. Alex is fine though he was strapped into his car seat nice and safe.

Teresa I hope they do find her but I have little faith in our legal system over here.

I will of course keep you informed.

Hugs, Lottie xx :kissheart:

<

That's awful Lottie, I can't believe some people are so bloomin ignorant and selfish as this woman. At least you and Alex are ok tho that's the main thing.

Hope they get the b**** and take her licence off her.

Yeah I hate people like that. I got hit full on by a taxi one time, which was the fault of what became known as a blindspot.... So it was neither our fault... but my car was smashed in, sent spinning around in the road into a telephone pole. My door was jammed, and the other door where rachel was sitting was completely dented in so it could not open easily... I had to climb out the window (after being in a nasty accident) and run around and try and get rachels door open...... First thing I did after hat was to make sure the people in the taxi were alright.....

All in all its an accident, its not like your accusing her of doing it on purpose..... Some people in this society just can't take any responsibility for there own damn actions.....

*hugs lottie and plays peek-a-boo with alex*

Oh Lottie that's terrible! What an unpleasant woman. I'm glad you and the baby are okay though.

It's really too bad that so many people are distracted when they're drivng these days... and road rage is a problem everywhere! It seems almost inevitable these days. But hopefully the police do find this woman... what a bitch!

Aww hunnie...Im glad you are both ok...some people don't have the sense they were born with...the police should catch her and then she will be in some deep do,do's...(((((Lottie and Alex)))))
<

*coughs* I think I speak for everyone here when I say
<
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<
Im so glad you're both okay, What a spaztic little cow, I hope the Police get to her, that's absolutely shocking!
<
<

Wow, That's awful!!!
<
I'm sorry that happened. People that don't pay any attention to the road make me mad!!! Is the
<
crazy????!!!!!!

This is typical of drivers in London these days. They have NO regard for any other driver. Being a bus driver I see this every day and it make's me soo bloody mad that there's never a policeman when you really need one.

I'm just glad you were both ok, it could have turned out a lot worse.
<

Werbung:
Back