• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I have a headache

songbird

Do any of you have any good ways for getting rid of a headache. I have taken all the over the counter medicine that I am able to and it still is as strong as ever.

Werbung:
Hmmm... last time I had a headache was when I was in a hotel in Indianapolis. I sat in the hot tub for a while and then swam in the cool water of the pool for a while, then I got back into the hot tub and this time I turned it on and had a message. The headache was replaced by a wonderful feeling. Like, you know how sometimes you feel so relaxed and carefree that you feel like you are a feather, and you feel like you are floating rather than walking? That was the feeling. :D

So yeah, you should try that. (alternative: maybe take a hot bath and a cool shower?)

Have you tried consulting a doctor? A prescription or a diagnosis would probably help. Otherwise, make sure you are getting proper nutrition. Deficiency in vitamins can cause headaches.

The only time I ever get headaches is when I stop drinking coffee all of a sudden. Have you stopped eating/drinking something that contains caffeine or sugar in high doses? Maybe that's why? The only way I know of to get rid of THOSE headaches is to ingest enough of whatever it is (coffee, soda, energy drink, etc) to make the headache go away, then stop.

Werbung:
When i have a headache, i will sleep first and see if it will disappear when i wake up. If its not and i can not stand the pain anymore, i take mefenamic to ease the pain specially if i need to do something important and i can not sleep or rest anymore. Better to consult a doctor if the pain is severe and can not be easily mend by pain killers.

Back