• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I don't like....

Potholer

...winter.

Now that most of you lovely people are getting into spring it's my go to complain about winter. And how rubbish it is. With the strong southerlies gusting to 150km/hr. Making 10 degrees feel like negatives. And the rain. The cold cold rain. And the getting up in the morning, having a shower in a cold bathroom and the bathroom only getting warm as you get your clothes on, after you're all dry so the warmth really isn't much use to you, damn you fan heater, damn you.

Brrrrrr!

Werbung:
Isn't New Zealand very beautiful in winter?
At least optically, not the temperatures :)

haha yeah bet you would.... I just don't have any real winter clothes! I had to walk through rain today for the grad procession thorugh town. Less than pleasant! And my feet are cold and wet. And it's cold.

Cold.

That's it, I'm coming to Scotland.

I don't feel the same, I love winter. But really, 10 degrees is not that bad, actually pretty nice. This is comming from a girl from Canada though, :p

Haha, did you read the wind chill factor part? try 10 degrees with a gusting southerly (that's the southern hemispheres version of the cold wind) of 80-100km/hr...

But, in true tradition of NZ wellington winters, it's been deliciously mild for a few days. Who knows when it will turn bitterly cold. Surely not the meteorologists....

Yeah okay I don't like the wind, and thats crazy wind. :p
But like , no-wind/low-wind 10 degrees is the best.
Yeah everyone thinks i'm nuts,
but i'd totally rather cold weather then hot. I'm just not as open to wearing less clothing which comes with summer.

Omg it snowed today. I didn't know Wellington got snow. We're right by the sea, I figured we'd be too close to the water line for it to get cold enough! But it's been hailing all day and apaprently it snowed in Petone (a suburb of the hutt which is 20min north).

I'm shocked. Shocked and very cold.

It probably doesn't help when I tell you that today it was pretty warm where I live?
:D

It snowed and snowed and snowed in Dunedin today! (of course the year that I'm out of Dunedin, the cold finalyl pays off) and the whole city was basically shut down. people couldn't get out of their houses and polytech was shutdown I think. Haha, we're no good at dealing with snow! It snowed about a foot maybe?

Werbung:
Back