• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Howdy!

Flamzeron

Hi, I'm new here! My name is Flamzeron. I'm one of ClaribelHikaru's friends. She convinced me to sign up. I'm a guy, so I don't know what I can say about stuff here, but I'm open to making new friends!

My favorite video game series of all time is the Tales series. My favorite is Tales of Eternia. I've been collecting the games and any merchandise I can find for a good several years now. I have almost all of them.

For anime, my favorite is DragonBall, but Saint Seiya is a close second. I've watched all of DB (including DBZ, GT, and Kai.) I'm looking forward to Battle of Gods. I've only seen 60 of the original Saint Seiya but I've played two of the games and I have seen Lost Canvas and I'm currently up to date on Omega. I'm really enjoying it.

As you can probably guess, I'm into collecting. I like to collect DVDs, games, comics, and action figures.

On the side, I voice act. I've been doing it for probably 8 or 9 years I think. I'm not a professional, but I hope to do some in the future. Most of the time, people want me to voice act for their Sims machinima. Probably not the best line of work, but meh.

My passion is writing. I'm currently going into my 3rd year of college and I'm majoring in Creative Writing.

That's pretty much it. I looking forward to posting more and I hope we can all be friends. :)

Werbung:
Back