• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Was Your Weekend?

Snowbaby

How was your weekend? What did you do?

I went up to mum & dad's on Saturday, got back on Monday evening. Mum couldn't help herself and bought some baby items:

This is the stuff mum bought, 2 pairs of trousers and 3 vests that match (altho worn with the trousers, you'd need sunglasses to look at baby!!!):
belly014.jpg

belly015.jpg

belly016.jpg

belly013.jpg

belly012.jpg

My bargain bibs!! And Likkle cute cosy booties :wub:
belly009.jpg

I couldn't help but get these, aren't they the cutest bibs you've ever seen??:
belly010.jpg

belly011.jpg

So what did you guys get up to?

Werbung:
Awww, those clothes are so cute. This weekend my best friend and I went through the baby clothes she got from her sister-in-law... it's so fun to go through and fold baby clothes. :wub:

Other than that, I had my final exam for my summer course and I am THRILLED that it is over but I am still keeping busy... I've been working almost non-stop since then, but it's ok since I need the hours. And yesterday was Canada Day so I went downtown to see the fireworks with a friend, and then went home and watched a movie until I fell asleep. :p

CUTE baby clothes!!!

What did I do...worked.

What am I going to do this coming weekend? Work, LOL!

Sundays I just relax, pretty much. OH! Last Sunday we sat there most of the day and watched the Travel Channel...Top 10 beaches, Top 10 Hawaiian beaches, Top 10 tropical vacation spots, etc. It was like a vacation in the living room, LOL!

Bummer...I work 6 days a week, but get every Sunday off, so it's cool...

Last night was the big 4th of July celebration here in town. BBQ all day at the firehouse (a block to the left, LOL) and music and stuff at the beach all day (2 blocks to the right) and at dark, the water parade started, local business and just regular people make floats and float down the river. THEN, the fireworks started, and we booked home and watched a lot of them from our porch! And the pub across the street had live music, but we were here playing Wii, so we didn't go over. We could hear it though!!

Well, Sunday evening I started feeling lousy, and I ended up taking Monday and today off work...I feel better today, maybe I got it from you mary!! LOL!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nautica @ Jul 8 2008, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well, Sunday evening I started feeling lousy, and I ended up taking Monday and today off work...I feel better today, maybe I got it from you mary!! LOL![/b]

LOL! Maybe so!
But I still don't feel well :(
And I should have been on an island by now :(
Oh well, hope I will soon enough. I'll let you know..with pics and everything ;)

Werbung:
Back