• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Was Your Big Day?

Snowbaby

For the married members of the board, tell us about your special day? Did it go as planned? Did you feel like a princess/prince? What was your meal choices?

Any mishaps? Any funny stories to share?

<

Werbung:
Ok,ok...I'll go first...the day started off fantastic...I woke up in a huge four poster bed (my bed the night before the wedding and the wedding night
PB270004.jpg
)and went for a walk before breakfast.

Then I went and met up with my sister in law(who was in a foul mood as she was not center of attention...she is my hubbys twin sister:rolleyes: )

The worse time for me was getting into my dress...I was gasping for a fag and I was getting ready to go and punch my sister in laws lights out(she upset my niece in law and made her cry twice that morning)when my knight in shining armour turned up(my best mate who gave me away)he grabbed the bottom of my dress so I could go and have a smoke.

I walked down the aisle to Guns N Roses November Rain...the best man only just made his place before the music started(he went out another door to tell me they were ready...what an idiot...lol)our ring barer forgot to take the rings out of their box and had us laughing(bless him)

I felt very self consious as everyone was staring at me...I mean,its like they had never seen me in a dress ever before...oh wait,they hadn't... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The day was not too bad...my Mother in law and sister in law were not talking...the fire alarms went off downstairs...but I had a great day...Im strange I know... :roflmao:

Picture014.jpg

(left to right...Zoe...who is my guys niece...me...my guy and my best mate Sally)

Picture016.jpg

(left to right...James,who was our ring barer and my guys nephew...Zoe...me...my guy..Sally and Martin,my guys best mate)

:kissheart:

You look stunning in those piccies Aggie, absolutely gorgeous.

<

And....OMG @ that bed.....I want one, I NEED one.

*looks @ Subby*

*flutters eyelashes*

<

Oh ACG, you know what? I looked at your wedding pic, I let out a happy sigh and said to myelf "I hope I look as princessy as that on my day".

You look gorgeous, and soooooooooooo happy and contented. He's a VERY lucky guy to have found you and to have you fall in love with him. I'm so happy for you.

Big snuggly cuggles
<

Oh no...I remember where this went last time....

*closes eyes and counts to ten*

Anyhow, I guess I should add, as one member who has previously been married lol.

I spent the night at my parents place, and actually got a good night sleep.. Got up about 8:00am and had a small breakfast (I did have butterflies.) My brother and I spent a lot of the time mucking around, and my best man turned up around 10am... Us three went to a local (I say local, it was about 15min drive) driving range, where we spent a leasurely time whacking golf balls and joking with each other. We sat down and had some lunch (yes a light lunch) at about 11:30 and then headed back to my parents place.

We got ready about and from memory the limo pulled to pick up Me, My parents, my brother and my brothers 2 good friends, and 3 girls who were their dates) We headed in and got there around 3:15 from memory.... we arrived early as we had to set up. We were getting married in the Japanese gardens in the Melbourne Zoo. After setting up everything, and greeting all the guests, we stood in readiness and had the ceremony in the gardens...and we were quite lucky it didnt rain. lol. The ceremony went through without a problem, and we went around the zoo to get photos taken in some of the great scenic places they had. We did so for what seemed like forever, before coming back and having dinner.

....One of my wifes friends who was our roommate, was really upset by someone during our entree's... so I missed the rest of my meal as I went and spoke to him about things for a while.... but the cake was good. There was dancing and such, and a suprise of spending the night in melbournes most expensive hotel.... All in all... Apart from the friend being upset.... It couldnt have gone better....

....You know... this doesnt make me feel as happy as I thought it would
<

Anyhow...where are those gardens...

((((((Subby))))))At least the gardens look fantastic sweetie and you did something my hubby would have loved to do that morning...hit some balls on the driving range...
<

Thanks all for your comments...I did feel good wearing that dress...but was glad to get it off that night...the basque was killing me digging into places it really should not have... :roflmao: :roflmao:

Snowy...Im lucky to have my hubby and Im glad he is in love with me like I am with him.

And you will look amazing on your big day sweetie...just remember,it is a day for the 2 of you...don't worry if everyone else is ok and got drinks or that they are enjoying themselves...just look after each other.
<
:kissheart: :xxx:

lol I talk about mine and I quieten the room....

In retropsect the day was fabulous, and the setting was wonderful. The day will be wonderful for you snowy, you just have to soak it up, and not worry about things going wrong. Small things dont matter on the day, because the day itself is so wonderful...
<

Werbung:
Back