• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Many Children Would You Like To Have?

Snowbaby

How many children would you like to have?

Ideally, I'd love a boy and a girl, so 2. How about you guys?

Werbung:
Same here
<

You can't choose sex, so, maybe there'll be 2 boys, or two girls - ideally, I'd like a boy and a girl. But don't think I'll have more then 2 children, and that can be planned

I think one boy and one girl is pretty standard, it's nice to have the best of both worlds I think.
<

That's also what I want.
<

I have 2 boys just now. My third is on it's way. Ideally i would like another but with the problems i've had early on in this one, i think i'm gonna stop. i'd like a wee girl but if i get a wee boy i won't be disappointed.

2 or 3.. maybe.. depends. need to find a woman first thats actually willin to have kids with me
<
aint had much luck in that department.

i have 3... two boys and a girl... i REALLY want one more but my ignorant ass got a tubaligation (sp?) after my third so i am having a bit of trouble with the 4th...
<

Werbung:
Don't listen Jo!!!

I have 4, 3 boys and a girl. I'd like to have more, but I doubt we will. It would be nice to have another little girl, just to even things out abit. I'm content with my family right now, but if any more children come along, I'll be happy

Back