• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How do you rip your jeans?

bethanyparkin

By this I mean along the legs, like slits that look really tattered, and NOT ripped in the crotch department ;)
I'd really like to make holes in my black skinnies, but I've no idea where to start.
Any of you girls know how to do it properly?
:) Thanks x

Werbung:
I don't know how to do this properly though. But I often see jeans that are ripped off at the knee-portion up to the thigh part.

Yeah I've seen a few girls with a few rips up their thighs, I wish I knew how to do it, so I can give my old skinnies a make over :D

Yeah I've seen a few girls with a few rips up their thighs, I wish I knew how to do it, so I can give my old skinnies a make over :D

That's a great idea sis. In my opinion, it's not the way you rip off your jeans. It's the way you carry it yourself that counts. :)

Use a razor to slowly break some threads. Then use your hands to pull and tug the part until it looks like it's tattered.

I either use a razor or hold and snip with scissors for the direction I want them to rip then pull them with my hands.

Maybe try it out on a few old pairs, you don't wana go ruining a decent pair.
Or better yet, just buy a pair they're everywhere these days!

I either use a razor or hold and snip with scissors for the direction I want them to rip then pull them with my hands.

Maybe try it out on a few old pairs, you don't wana go ruining a decent pair.
Or better yet, just buy a pair they're everywhere these days!
I see, well I have old black skinnies, but they're boring me so I wanted to spice it up and rip them. :)

Did you try to rip them yet? I'm sure there's a Youtube tutorial on how to do it if you haven't already started. It's a pretty good idea though, I love the look of ripped jeans. They look great :)

Did you try to rip them yet? I'm sure there's a Youtube tutorial on how to do it if you haven't already started. It's a pretty good idea though, I love the look of ripped jeans. They look great :)
I know they're awesome.
I've made a start, it's quite messy there's little black threads all over my room haha. Yeah if you've got the link post it :) Thank you

Hmmm, I had a look around for vidoes for you. You might wana have a look yourself 'cause there's a lot of different style ones.
I found this video which was pretty good though and the jeans looked great at the end but I didn't know if that was the way you meant you wanted to rip yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh_IHGldu5A&feature=related

Hope that's helpful and this post isn't too late, haha. Haven't been on here in like a week D:

Hmmm, I had a look around for vidoes for you. You might wana have a look yourself 'cause there's a lot of different style ones.
I found this video which was pretty good though and the jeans looked great at the end but I didn't know if that was the way you meant you wanted to rip yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh_IHGldu5A&feature=related

Hope that's helpful and this post isn't too late, haha. Haven't been on here in like a week D:
It's not too late don't worry, I really appreciate the video :)
Thank you for posting :)

Werbung:
No problem, anytime!
:)
You should put a picture up to show us how they ended up turning out :)

Back