• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Do You Eat Yours...

Snowbaby

How about a little "How do you eat yours...." fun?

The first person posts the name of a chocholate/candy bar, the next person says how they eat it... and posts a new choccie/candy bar...

I.e. post one: twix

post two: Bite all the caramel off the top, nibble the chocolate around the edge then devour the biscuit.
Maltesers?

Got it? Good!!

Ok, here goes..... Maltesers?

Werbung:
I put it in my mouth, and lick all the chocolate off.... when Im left with the malty bit, I then suck it and it collapses in a tastey treat way
<

Oreo's

Oreos?

lemme see..

take them apart.. lick the white filling, feed the cookies to the dogs..

j/k

I didn't get this big by only eating the filling part.. trust me ! LOL I dip the cookies in tea and whatever hasn't soaked up too much and fallen in my cup, I eat..

so, how do you eat your Oh Henry! chocolate bars?

Not sure what it is but sounds absolutely tasty... I love custard! Would probably just scarf it right down.
<

Cadbury Cream Eggs?
<

Awww tilly... they are biscuits...

custard_cream.jpg

It's two biscuits sealed together with a creamy filling... kinda like oreo, but not chocolaty.

Creme egg... bite the top off, lick the creamy centre and gobble up the chocolate egg!

Skittles

If it's the kind with peanuts I usually bite them in half, but if not, a couple at a time, lol.

Oh.......here's a classic, Recess (remember there's no wrong way to eat a recess)

Werbung:
Back