• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Bitchy Are You?

Snowbaby

How Bitchy Are You?

You Are 42% Bitchy

bitchy-3.jpg

Generally, you're an average woman, with average moods. But sometimes... well, watch out!
Sometimes, you let your mean side get the better of you. And you enjoy every minute of it.

How Bitchy Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howbitchyareyouquiz/

Werbung:
You Are 30% Bitchy

bitchy-2.jpg

You're a pretty sweet person, and you're definitely not prone to bitchy outbursts.
Sometimes, though, you can't help thinking mean thoughts about people. But at least you don't act on them!

You are 55% bitchy

Generally, you're an average woman, with average moods. But sometimes... well, watch out!
Sometimes, you let your mean side get the better of you. And you enjoy every minute of it.

<

You Are 37% Bitchy

bitchy-2.jpg

You're a pretty sweet person, and you're definitely not prone to bitchy outbursts.
Sometimes, though, you can't help thinking mean thoughts about people. But at least you don't act on them!

You Are 57% Bitchy

You Are 49% Bitchy

I thought it would be higher than that! LOL

Werbung:
You Are 39% Bitchy

I THOUGHT I WOULD BE ALOT LOT HIGHER

Back