• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Are You All?

soo good...been out dancing last night..haven't done that in ages!! And it was really great, good atmosphere, wonderful choice of music, best crowd ever...music went back from '90-ies to '60-ies...everyone went crazy when rock and twist songs started..ahh...

Werbung:
You know, I was just thinking how you would have loved it there. Been on the same place yesterday, and it was perfect - again. Didn't think it was possible to repeat something like that, but I guess I was wrong...

I'm fine today! Tmor is the start of "back to normal"
<

How fun lol!!

SO much fun!! My family got along with my friends, I mean, we all REALLY got along and had a great time!! We took silly pictures in the hallway of our hotel, we ran around downtown Reno, we went to a Karaoke bar, we gambled, took more silly pictures...yeah, it was AWESOME!!

I'm okay today, I guess.
It was my best friend's birthday... so there was food >_<. That was a struggle for me. But we also had a snow day, and that was very nice too. Because I didn't complete my Algebra... or Biology... or US History for that matter. Humph finding the energy to care is a struggle these days...*sigh*

Werbung:
Well, i am getting fed up with not working. They are renovating the bar where I work, and it is taking forEVER!!!

Everything else is great though...

Back