• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Are You All?

Snowbaby

<
guys!

How are you all? Hope everyone is well and avoiding the dreaded flu/colds going about right now?!

I've not been very active of late, had a lot going on *bashes the "real world"*

How was Christmas & New Years for you all? Ours was very quiet this year, we spent Christmas with my folks and New Year was quiet, at home
<

What you all been up to? You guys back to work? I went back on Tuesday
<
<

Snowy
<

Werbung:
I had a great christmas which was busy then new years eve friends and family came round to see the new year in. A lot quieter on new years day my eldest son and hubby went to watch the football, other son playing games and i snuggled up under the duvet with my daughter watching films and eating chocolate all day ....bliss.

<

Awww poor Dotty and Microdot, that's such a bummer.
<

I've been in a much better mood since the holidays have been over (You're all shocked, I know, considering how much I *love* Christmas
<
). I've started a new contract which I'm really enjoying so far and so far am living up to my New Year's resolution of meeting new people! I'm finally feeling happy again since the unpleasantness of losing my job a few months ago.

Oh, and get this: It's January in Canada and we have NO SNOW. It's warm and raining outside and feels like spring. This also cheers us up.
<

I went back to work Tuesday too. No cold or flu symptoms to report yet.
<

* Sends get well wishes to Dot and MicroDot *

I had a nice, quiet Christmas with my family, it was warm and just the way it should be. A lot of good food too
<

The New Year's Eve was also nice, but not so much..next year I won't be visiting that same club, too many drunk people and too much bad music, and it was rather expensive too (for what they had to offer)..so I left around 2 am(early I guess, for the New Year's Eve, at least), but when I got home, I drank champagne and had fun, laughed with my family(yup, that's how we are, no one got drunk if that's what you're thinking, it was just fun and nice) and of course, I eat more good food
<
..so that improved my night, definetely!

So now I'm fine..no flue or cold anywhere near..so far..feel bad for Dot and Microdot
<

As for the weather..it's warm here too...but I live on the Adriatic coast, and it's always warm here..I don't need that global warming, it might get ugly, too hot..I'm kind of afraid of the summer '07!!

<passes hot beena to Dot and Microdot>

Well...

I GOT MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's a ford festiva trio s, named her Stevie, (the festiva ahahaha) and she's silver. Shes boooootiful!

New Years was lovely, watched a storm roll in from across the other side of the coast and watched the sun rise at the beach with a close matey of mine.

Lately things have been good, looking for a job, relaxing at home, with dave and driving like a mad woman, hell if there was a road between here, the uk and canada, id be halfway to scotland by now! lolololol

The weather here has been horrific, it has been in between 35'C and 38'C all since Monday and there hasnt been a drop of rain since, hopefully though there willbe a storm tonight but im doutbful because the weather men and ladies have been practically spinning the globe around going I DONT KNOW WTH IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!!

lol but yeah! all in all its been a pretty good festive season wootage!!!!!!!!

<
<

I saw pink blossom on a tree the other day! And my daffodils in the garden are budding... In January!
<

Normally over here we have seasons....Not anymore...*shakes head* Springtime last year was like summer, summer rolled on into winter and now it's spring like again. I love the warm weather but seriously if this is an ongoing trend (as Weathermen suggest) then we could be in real trouble in the future.

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lottie @ Jan 6 2007, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Normally over here we have seasons....Not anymore...*shakes head* Springtime last year was like summer, summer rolled on into winter and now it's spring like again. I love the warm weather but seriously if this is an ongoing trend (as Weathermen suggest) then we could be in real trouble in the future.[/b]

Exactly, it's like that here too..we've had summer till the end of october, and then it was spring like till the middle of december...now it's less warm than in the first half of december, but it's still like spring! And during august we've had a lot of rain, like our mediterranean climate is switching into tropical..I'm not afraid for me, but the next generation might seriously be in trouble.

Back