• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

"hidden Disabilities"

echoseddy

On the topic here on "HIDDEN DISABILITIES" I will be able to inform the forum of medical, emotional the
mysterious and physical aspects of what it means. How shocking, a hidden disability is for women expecially, more so than men. And an inside look from being in a world of possesing excessive talent plus being missunderstood and ignored by the majority of the people known throughout their lifetime .

First fact = A Hidden Disability " is just that , unless being told by the person they have one , outsiders havnet a incline, and most dont consider the thought outside the box theory. People just dont see a problem ,therfore dont consider the facts or allow themselve to trust it as fact and become educated. well not right away anyway
Still when people are informed of this being brain dsyfunction or dficiets , they have already established the immposibilitu of it being real or medical , in that it is a sensitive real medical condition that is just not taken seruoisly by society. It is why they have been unfortunate , that homeless and single poverty suberb population is growing.
Prisons as well. overcrowed with too many prisoners both male and female. A majority of them have some mental health issue or tramatic past experience that no one stops to consider. Like the elderly population these ones arte easily taken advantage of , or a victim of some abuse. Why? simply their situation of declining health both mental and physical puts them at a disadvantage with the majority of the so called normal healthy adults in the world , they are a statsic that states the majority a bigger amount of numbers and peoples are going the same speed in the outcome of a normal modern one way of looking at expectations .

This will be lengthy so Ill check in and feel free to take part in asking me questions. Ask me for a resource,

Summarized in post#1 Just because someone appears to be of normal heath. Doesnt mean they are normally healthy, they could have a hidden disability.It doesnt mean they are disreguarded and of no concern, right?
Some advice to the generation of boomers, and pre-boomers, Allow the people in your life the oppertunity to be who they are . If you dont except them for who they are , or convince yourself they are a certain personality type or uncertain of any trait. For petes sake ask, be upfront but kind, give them a chance to shine. Dont ignore the way you feel but dont ignore the way they will when they are so used to rejection without a explaination. they are lied to so it is a easier task for the complicating , unlearned or misled judgemetal type in the world. Then again as I write this , I ask myself if Im just a little too engeged in this , why am I writing on and on, I dont want to look like im needy or be anoying but i need some understanding or someone ewho can treat me with enough repect to

"SAY WHAT YOU MEAN,- MEAN WHAT YOU SAY- AND DONT BE MEAN WHEN YOU SAY IT ' If communication is the fault here wich is some in the hidden disability department. Then where does it leave these ones who have a hard time being misunderstood if the ones that are considered normal have no understanding

Werbung:
Hi Mortisha,

Do you have a hidden disability? Might be me but it sure sounds like you are angry and feeling misunderstood about something.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Summarized in post#1 Just because someone appears to be of normal heath. Doesnt mean they are normally healthy, they could have a hidden disability.[/b]
Do I have to assume that everybody has a disability? And for the that matter why on earth would I treat a person with a disability any different? I treat everybody with respect

It doesnt mean they are disreguarded and of no concern, right?[/b]

How do you disregard something you know nothing about?

Some advice to the generation of boomers, and pre-boomers, Allow the people in your life the oppertunity to be who they are . If you dont except them for who they are , or convince yourself they are a certain personality type or uncertain of any trait. For petes sake ask, be upfront but kind, give them a chance to shine.[/b]
I feel that it is rather unreasonable to expect "me" to ask "you" if you have a hidden disability. In that case you are putting all the responsiblity for "our" friendship on my shoulders

Dont ignore the way you feel but dont ignore the way they will when they are so used to rejection without a explaination. they are lied to so it is a easier task for the complicating , unlearned or misled judgemetal type in the world.[/b]

Again...how do you reject something you know nothing about?

Then again as I write this , I ask myself if Im just a little too engeged in this , why am I writing on and on, I dont want to look like im needy or be anoying but i need some understanding or someone ewho can treat me with enough repect to[/b]
If you need understanding be upfront and stop talking in riddles. Say what you mean and mean what you say. You will garner more understanding from people if you are up front with them

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dot @ Jan 21 2007, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi Mortisha,

Do you have a hidden disability? Might be me but it sure sounds like you are angry and feeling misunderstood about something.
Yes , I do Dot.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Summarized in post#1 Just because someone appears to be of normal heath. Doesnt mean they are normally healthy, they could have a hidden disability.[/b]
Do I have to assume that everybody has a disability? And for the that matter why on earth would I treat a person with a disability any different? I treat everybody with respect
No. assuming would be your choice , im simply suggesting one to consider the possibility

I didnt say you did Dot, You totally have and treat others in a dignified manner. this is a thread for readers in general, members and newbies if anyone wants to ask a question , I could give them an answer and a resource to back the facts up, along with some personal experience, Im a considerate and kind person. Perhaps I can shed some insight .
It doesnt mean they are disreguarded and of no concern, right?[/b]
How do you disregard something you know nothing about? Im sorry , Who are you referring to in this question, Im confused . Is it possible to rephrase it and maybe then I can give you a more accurate answer. I wouldnt want to have any misunderstands?
Some advice to the generation of boomers, and pre-boomers, Allow the people in your life the oppertunity to be who they are . If you dont except them for who they are , or convince yourself they are a certain personality type or uncertain of any trait. For petes sake ask, be upfront but kind, give them a chance to shine.[/b]
I feel that it is rather unreasonable to expect "me" to ask "you" if you have a hidden disability. In that case you are putting all the responsiblity for "our" friendship on my shoulders

This is simply advice I would find it unreasonable myself if someone expected anything of me, period., That isnt what I was saying , Perhaps I should have used the term "heres some thoughs to consider" " dont be afraid to ask"
Dont ignore the way you feel but dont ignore the way they will when they are so used to rejection without a explaination. they are lied to so it is a easier task for the complicating , unlearned or misled judgemetal type in the world.[/b]
Again...how do you reject something you know nothing about? Same request as the above question, I f you can be a dear, will you rephrase the question for me please. I dont know if you are referring to as the "you" is concerned, ?Is it referring to you or me ? maybe i can help by asking you to rephrase it for me ? thanks<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Then again as I write this , I ask myself if Im just a little too engeged in this , why am I writing on and on, I dont want to look like im needy or be anoying but i need some understanding or someone ewho can treat me with enough repect to[/b]
If you need understanding be upfront and stop talking in riddles. Say what you mean and mean what you say. You will garner more understanding from people if you are up front with them
[/b][/quote]

I agree
My apologies if I seemed to have directed in any other way except to a general public forum onlooker. And its almost something Ill have to start working on I do speak in riddles but not to make anybody uncomfortable, I have a hard time expressing my thoughts . sorry
Truce ?
Thanks for not closing the thread you seemed upset yourself . I hope everthing is cheery for you and my apologies again .
Looking forward to how you feel after you read this. the last thing i want is conflict ok?
Mortisha
<

Whats ironic here in the above posts is that the amazing facts are just that ,
Im not a fighter , and I dont like to cause or stir up trouble. I try to do and say things that dont make people upset or have takin the wrong way, why? Cause like the threads topic " hidden disabilities"
I have one , ok, from that one, several other types have been diagnosed . One symtom that is relivant when the one I have hasnt been treated because it was overlooked as a child , is adhd with a form of dsylexia .
This in all experiences and medical texts , socially have difficulties with expression. verbaly. and is general misunderstood. Like certain launguage you might hear , with autism for example , the repeating if something and levels of severity all play a roll . Im an adult who has suffered more stigma than I can remember . all my life. Im anartist born gift to do so, and as I continue to write and draw, the paper knows no bias.
But as you can tell by the previous posts , I dont lie about how people do or dont realize therye doing when I say being misunderstood and sometimes not knowing how to say what I mean the way I mean to say it still puts me in the witness stand, and I m being blamed or takins the wrong way with the reponses from hell, I thought it might have been because Im kinda a pansie to everybody, and thats is a advantage to others imperfections to reave havoc on me. But at least my intentions were good and I try to make nice.

FACT IS IT STILL IS AN AMAZING FACT THAT THE PROOF OF THIS IS IN THE PUDDING BY EVIDENCE IN THE PRIOR POSTS. Yes Im still waiting for some reconciliation for the " misunderstanding " .

Werbung:
Back