• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi There Im New

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnieuk

<
everyone! My name is dawn.Im married with 4 children adam 3 and philip 6 and amy 14 soon to be 15 and last one martyn who is now 18 that makes me feel old!Im 37 and from England a small town called barrow in furness.Really lookinforward to getting to know you all
<

Werbung:
<

<
to Girl Power Forum. Please make yourself right at home, if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask.

Here, you can find our very simple Forum Rules
<

Be sure to give a hello in the shoutbox!! Also in the "My Controls" section, you can choose a forum skin to match your mood.

Snowy
<

Don't worry, I ask every new person to have a scour over the rules. Just habbit.

Congrats on your family, you must be so proud!!!

<
Welcome aboard,........i think its great you have a family. I'm 38, neverbeen married,.. actualy never asked
<

and no children either but you must be proud of your kids. you introduced their names
and thats cool. i think you will get alot from some of the forums that apply to
family and children. well talk with ya sometime

have a good day and hope you stick with us all here.
im new too , about a month , i find it refreshing and full of
<

yeeeeehaaaaa !
<

<
for the welcome and I will be sticking around its a great forum.Looking forward to making new friends.
<

Hi Dawn, I'm Nikki, married to Luke for 10 years, and proud Mum of Ben, 6, Joel, 3, Eden, almost 15 months, and expecting #4 Seth in October
<

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back