• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi ladies!

akeking

Hi everyone! My name is Kelly and I am brand new here. I am so glad I found this forum! I moved cross country over a year ago and all of my family and friends are 2,000 miles away. I work from home so I'm pretty isolated and I have no female friends out here at all. I really look forward to getting to know you and being able to talk "girl talk" again. Okay, I'm kind of a nerd but it's true! I hope you all have a great weekend. Does anyone have any plans? I don't, just work work work, but I look forward to browsing around here and getting to know you.

Werbung:
Hello there Kelly! Welcome to Girl Power. There's nothing wrong with being a nerd, I believe I used to be like that as well. But I look at it as being cool. Especially because of having so much knowledge in mind.

Anyways, I look forward for your posts here in the forum. Can't wait to have a girly talk with you soon. ;)

Hello there Kelly and welcome to the forum. ;)
I also work at home and isolated most of times. I think they are just people like us who could enjoy moments being alone specially if we could learn and explore the net. Nice to have you here and hope to see more of your posts.

Hi Kelly and welcome to GPF.

I do hope you will have a great time here. :)

May I ask where in the world you are, as you say your family/friends are 2,000 miles away....That's an awful long way.

Now, please don't forget where I am should you ever feel the need for a girly chat. :)

Werbung:
Hey, welcome to Girl Power Forum! If you are looking for girly friends this is the right place to look. All of the ladies here are very kind and friendly so you have come to a good place. From my experience this is the best, friendliest, and most active girl forum that there is.

Back