• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi I'm Ashley

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~AshleyNichole*~

<
Hi i'm Ashley,i just wanted to welcome myself to your girls board,i was going through invisionfree to go through boards to find one were i can find that will be loving,caring,sweet,honest,notjudgemental who acceptes people for who they are inside and accepte me,you girls seem like the board that is like that,i can't wait to post with you girls.
Well anyways i should introduce myself a little bit.
My name is Ashley,i'm sixteen and i'm a student in highschool i'm a sophomore.

I can't wait to get to know you all you girls seem really sweet.
I don't know if i broke any rules by saying anything about that i will get me banned or anything.

<

Always,
Ashley

Werbung:
<
aboard Ashley.

Thanks for introducing yourself to us
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I don't know if i broke any rules by saying anything about that i will get me banned or anything.

Why don't you read our Forum Rules and then you'll know whether you broke any or not
<
I think it's safe to say you haven't though. :woop:

Make yourself at home and if you need help with anything at all, feel free to PM me or post in the Support forum.

Snowy
<
[/b]

Hi Snowy,thank you for the welcome,your welcome also for me introducing myself to your board,i can't wait to start getting to post here.
I read the rules i didn't break any rules which i'm happy with so thats a good thing i didn't want to break any rules on the first day here.
Thank you again for the welcome.

<

Always,
Ashley

Hello Ashley!
My name is Jen, Im from Melbourne Australia!
Welcome to Snowy's Girl Power, its awesome fun here!!

:woop:
Nice to have you on board (
<
lololol i made a funny!)

<

Jen xoxo

Welcome Ashley! Yeah, everyone here are lovely people and I hope you enjoy it here because it's awesome.

<

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back