• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi Girls!

Werbung:
Hi Charlene! That's such a pretty name, and I like your username too! I'm Giygas, and it is very nice to have you here - welcome to Girl Power Forum!

Do you mind telling us a little bit about yourself? :)

Hi Charlene and welcome to GPF.

I do hope you will have an enjoyable time here. :)

Could you perhaps tell us a little more about yourself please.......Married, Children, Hobbies, Interests, but perhaps more importantly where in the world you live> :)

Thanks, everyone! I live in Maine, and I work with individuals with disabilities in a group home for work. I hope to start nursing school soon at the local community college. I am not married, but I have been with my boyfriend for 6 years, and we are "engaged to be in engaged" I guess you could say. I don't have any children.

I love to read, write, and play the occasional video game from time to time. Lately I have been interested in post apocalyptic books like The Hunger Games.

Werbung:
HI Charlene and welcome to Girl Power. I am so happy that you joined the forum. This is a great place to get to know people with like minded interests. I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better.

Back