• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi from the Philippines

mslianne

Hello people! Hi everyone! Hey there, lovely girls! :D I'm Li and I'm a 20-year old woman from the Philippines!
Upon browsing the forums and seeing all the wonderful topics, I told to myself: Oh yes, definitely, I'm signing up for this one!
I hope to be friends with all of you guys. See you all around!

Werbung:
Hey and welcome. There sure are many people from the Philippines here! :D I'm the odd one out, then, as I'm from Virginia. This is a good, friendly place.

Hi Li! It's nice to see you here :)
I'm Cecille of Bire if you remember and as far as I remember, you're my upline in a post exchange site.
Welcome to Girl Power! Hope you will enjoy your stay here as much as I did.
See you around!

@Cecille: Hi there! Oh yes, I remember! :D It's so nice to see you here and finally meet you and to get to talk to you. So cool! Thanks so much for welcoming me and yes, I think I will enjoy myself here. See you around!
@Bethany: I love the name. And is that you on the picture? I love what you did with your hair. :D thanks so much for welcoming me and I hope to see you around!

@Cecille: Hi there! Oh yes, I remember! :D It's so nice to see you here and finally meet you and to get to talk to you. So cool! Thanks so much for welcoming me and yes, I think I will enjoy myself here. See you around!
@Bethany: I love the name. And is that you on the picture? I love what you did with your hair. :D thanks so much for welcoming me and I hope to see you around!

You are most welcome sis. I think I should be the one thanking you.
Because if not for your invitation, I wouldn't be here now. :p

@Brighteyes: Hello there and thanks so much for welcoming me here! :D See you around, sis!
@Cecille: No, I love the fact that you pushed through with my invitation. ;P See you around and thanks so much again!

Hi Li, I'm new too. I hope you enjoy the forum as I have after browsing for like 2 hours already.

Werbung:
hello there girl ^^ it is really nice to see you here with us :D
i hope that you will have a lot of fun with us ..

Back