• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi Everyone

Brighteyes

Hi everyone am Kaye 19yrs old and a university student studying veterinary science.

I hope to make many friends during my time here, and to join in as many topics/threads as time permits.

Look forward to hearing from you all soon :)

Werbung:
Hi everyone am Kaye 19yrs old and a university student studying veterinary science.

I hope to make many friends during my time here, and to join in as many topics/threads as time permits.

I am Denise, I am 19...where do u live?

Hey girl my name is Melissa. I'm 19 years old too. I was wondering, you mentioned that you are studying veterinary science? I am debating about that career, I really love animals but I'm afraid that it is more than just loving animals to be in that career. Can you give me an idea how that field of work is, what you have to know, and do you like what you are learning?

Thanks;)

Welcome!! :)

lol that's my warm welcome! Glad to see that you like to come on the fourms! =]

Thank you so much for your very kind welcome, and inded to all of you for your lovely warm greetings. :)

As these messages arrive I am beginning to feel more a part of this forum and certainly hope to have a good and meaningful time here :)

Hi everyone.

We have return (yawn!) from our travels to Madrid and are now back in Trie Sur Baise (France) for our final weeks holiday (sob sob sob)

Werbung:
Back