• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

wabbit

I've been lurking around for a few days now and thought I would register, finally, instead of staying in the shadows
<

a bit about me? I'm a Mom of 3 beautiful kids (age 13, 10 and 8). I have a cat (Miss MiMi Mew) and a dog (Rex <- b/f named him or else the dog would have a much better name hehe).

I've been an avid net surfer for almost 10 years now and love chatting with all kinds of people.

well, I have some reading to do... and I can't think of anything else to write about myself... for now anyway...

:wave2:

Werbung:
Well hello :wave2:

And what better day to join us than on Girl Power's 1st Birthday
<

<
to our wonderful haven. It's normally very pink around here but seeing as it's birfenday, we have a special skin today.

Make yourself at home, and don't mind princess pyro... she likes to welcome all newbies in the same manner
<

If you need help with anything, give a yell. Be sure to check out all the facilities on the fornt page (blog, shoutbox, image gallery, downloads, etc, etc). There are blinkies in the downloads section, if you want something different... just ask
<

Snowy
<

Welcome to Girlpowerforum wabbit
<
hope you have a great time here
<
and so much fun it makes your toes curl
<

Mmmmmm Wabbit soup.....
<

Welcome to the forums, tis a great place to stay and post... but I wouldnt want to live here...lol

heyyyyyyyyy ! first Pyro wants to burn me, then someone else wants to make soup outta me!

hehe, I'm going to like this place
<

Hi and
<
to the GP forum
I'm Charlotte 24 from nottingham England
I have three kids also but mine are 5, 3 and 10 months
Hope to talk soon
<

Originally posted by wabbit@Sep 11 2005, 01:24 AM
heyyyyyyyyy ! first Pyro wants to burn me, then someone else wants to make soup outta me!

hehe, I'm going to like this place
<
You will get used to us.... if you aint loppy already, you will be soon!
<

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back