• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Heyy

Mirva

Hey everyone! My name is Mirva and I'm new here... I love music, especially rock, (grunge!) metal and my top 5 is Metallica, Alice In Chains, Mad Season, Pink Floyd and Tool :)

I speak Finnish, English, Swedish, Russian and a bit French. My English isn't always fluent and I make mistakes so I hope you don't mind because I don't mind :cool:

Werbung:
Welcome Mirva and warm greetings to Finland! :)

Wow, 5 languages, I wish I was able to speak more than my 2...

Thanks! And yes, 5 languages,Finnish is my native language, Swedish is our second official language and everyone knows English haha:) I've started learning Russian a few months ago and I know the basics. But when it comes to French I am TERRIBLE hahaha

Welcome Mirva!!! :) Ah, Finland rocks! ;) Is it snowing there?

Well, I wish I spoke 5 languages myself. I only speak 3. Greek (native), English (fluent), German (basics :D).

Yes it's been snowing today but it's not as cold as last week, we had -30 C !!! In Lappland it was -30 C - - 40 C hrr freeezing cold :) But yea... Luckily, it's more temperate now

Haha I know :D When you go ice-skating alone and feel that strong wind all over your body you just might wish you'd stayed home :p

Hi Mirva, and welcome to Girl Power. This is a great Forum, and I am sure you are going to love it here as much as I do. The members here are very nice, making it a fun place to be. I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better.

Werbung:
Back