• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah

I am not me. I am you. But if you were me and I was you I'd be me. But if you were me and I was you and you were not there Id be me. But if I was me and you were me then Id be canceled out. And if you were you and I was you there would be no me.

So hi!

Werbung:
Thanks
<

:wave2: Hi
<
GP

Hope you have a great time

I am Charlotte 23 from Nottingham England

Where you from :umm:

Hope to talk soon

see you around the forum
<

<

Welcome to girlpowerforum.com
<
enjoy your stay.. and if you need any help or are unsure about anything dont hesitating in asking one of the adorable staff..
<

"Blows his horn"

Heya Sarah :wave2:

<
to Girl Power, how about you tell us a little more about yourself other than that you are me
<

As Bubbles said, need help... just ask
<

Snowy
<

Who are me and you again....?
<

Wlecome aboard Sarah! Hoep you love it here
<
. Tell us a bit more about yourself!

Je suis Potholer from NZ, I like food, the computer and soccer. I hate the french short story called La Parure because it is stupid (she loses a friend's diamond necklace, doesn't tell her friend, replaces it, lives in poverty fro the next 10 years paying off the debt only to discover it's a FAKE. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? Ahem, sorry, I'm very passionate about it). Oh and I love girlpower because everyone is so lovey *group hug*

How about you?

Werbung:
<
Hey sweetie enjoy GP!!!
I am Annie 12 USA
I like this place it is like a house to me
So comfy!!

<
Hope u enjoy it here 2 and
<

Status
Not open for further replies.