• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hey there everyone!

NursingGurl21

Hey all!

My name is Katie. I am a 22 year old Nursing student. I also work as a Home Health Aide. I have a wonderful boyfriend and a loving family who I spend most of my time with. I enjoy hanging out with friends and meeting new ones. I also am a big music fan, I enjoy all sorts of music. I am a huge movie fan, I love romance movies, along with comedies and action. I am a big Harry Potter and Twilight fan. I also enjoy reading and learning new things.

I look forward to meeting some new people/friends on this site.

:)

Werbung:
Welcome Katie! I'm a big Harry Potter fan too, I've read all books several times.

I have read all of the books and I have seen almost all of the movies :) I still need to see the last two and then I have seen them all. What did you like about the books? Have you seen the movies also?

I've read all the books at least three times and all the movies at least 4-5 times (I have the DVDs at home). I really like books and movies :D

Why? It's an exciting story, good written and I like the figures and the phantastic story line.

My family owns all of the books and also almost all of the movies :) What other books do you enjoy? Might give me some other books to look into and start reading when I am not reading for school. :) I am a big Nicholas Sparks fan. Have you read any of those books?

I love getting into the books (HP) and feeling like I am in the story. J.K. Rowling is a wonderful author. I wish that she could make more books, I would be reading those too. That is also why I like Twilight, because of the fantasy in them.

I don't know Nicholas Sparks? What are his books about?
I also read Twilight and I am a big fan of Cornelia Funke (much beloved Inkworld trilogie) and Angie Sage (Septimus Heap saga). Everyday I sit nearly two hours in the bus and books keep me awake :D

Have you ever heard of the Movies The Notebook, A walk to remember, Dear John, or the Last song to name a few? Those are all nicholas sparks books. He does more romantic books. They keep you on the edge of your seat though and you never want to put them down. I love his books. They are very good "feel good" books.

I have not read those books by those Authors. I have not heard of them. What are they about?

Werbung:
Welcome to Girl Power Katie. We are all so happy that you decided to join us. I know you are going to enjoy this forum as much s I do. Everyone here is really awesome. We all look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better.

Back